Wednesday, April 4, 2012

MESSAGE FROM MAXWELL DLAMINI

A message for ACTSA (Action for Southern Africa) from Maxwell Dlamini on YouTube.

3 April 2012

“Thank you for supporting us in the London Marathon. Your contribution will actually help people like me in terms of dealing with social injustices and inequalities. So your campaigns have actually helped me in the way that I have actually been able to be released from prison through your tireless efforts of putting pressure and financial contributions towards my release when I was in jail. I strongly believe that you are going a long way in terms of helping other people in other repressive regimes and also in countries where human rights are being ignored and disregarded by government authorities or authoritarian dictators. So I believe that your contribution goes a great way towards dealing with the social injustices that [people] are suffering in other countries.”

No comments: